Kimberley Cruise and The Ghan
19 Day Package Holiday
4th to 22nd MAY 2019
Price From $13,144pp Twin Share
INCLUDES: RETURN FLIGHTS, ACCOMMODATION, CRUISE, TRAIN & TOUR
Discover the best of both worlds and experience Western Australia by land, sea and rail on a once-in-a-lifetime outback adventure exclusive to Kimberley Travel & Cruise.
You may also like our exclusive Kimberley Cruise & Kakadu’s Ancient Secrets Package.
2 Free Nights Accommodation With Every Cruise Booked
Flights from Mainland Capital city to Adelaide.
Flights, Accommodation & Transfer
Flights from Mainland Capital city to Adelaide. Overnight accommodation at the Grand Chancellor Hotel. Transfer to Ghan.
Depart Adelaide to Darwin aboard The Ghan.
Gold Class twin cabin. VIEW TRAIN DETAILS»
Accommodation & Bus Pass
The Vibe Hotel Darwin (or similar) including Breakfast.
48 hour Hop On Hop Off Bus pass in Darwin. (optional day tours offered at own expense.)
Transfer & Cruise
Transfer to Fort Hill Wharf. 10 night Kimberley Cruise aboard Coral Expeditions 1.
Darwin to Broome. VIEW CRUISE DETAILS»
Transfer & Accommodation
Transfer to Moonlight Bay Suites.
First 10 bookings receive a free upgrade to a Bay View Room
Afternoon sightseeing tour including sunset nibbles on Cable Beach.
Home from Broome to nearest Mainland Capital City.
Just Some Highlights
- The Ghan Adelaide to Darwin Journey
- Off train experience Alice Springs
- Off train experience Katherine
- Experience the unique tidal phenomenon creates the Horizontal Falls
- Get up close to mighty 4-tier Mitchell Falls
- Experience thundering King George River and get in close to the soaring 80m high falls on a zodiac excursions
- Expert interpretation of Wandjina and Gwion Gwion Rock art
- Possible sightings of dugongs, sea turtles, humpback whales and rock wallabies
- See marine wildlife of sharks, turtles and rays at Montgomery Reef
- Optional scenic flight to Mitchell Falls (additional cost)
- Explore Hathaway’s Hideaway and the maze of sandstone caves
- Indulge in a drinks and canapes as you watch the sunset from the beach
- Cruise the Prince Regent River to King Cascades on a Xplorer tender
2019 Dates & Prices for Kimberley Cruise & The Ghan Exclusive Package
|19 Days - Adelaide to Broome|
|Per Person||Twin Share|
|04 May to 22 May||$13,144pp|
|Prices are based on a Cabin. To upgrade:|
|Upper Deck Stateroom||$14,744pp|
|Prices based on Platinum Upgrade|
The Ghan Platinum Features
- Full-size en suite equipped with shower, vanity with cupboard space, toilet and complimentary Australian bathroom amenities
- Lockable door, power outlets and in-cabin safe
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary available
- Picture windows offering views from both sides of the train
- Platinum Service transfers at the start and end of your journey available for guests within 50km of the terminal
- Freshly prepared continental in-cabin breakfasts served upon request
- Refreshments served in-cabin
- 90kg luggage allowance per guest (3 x 30kg each).
Call 1300 197 351 for up to date availability.
- Flight to Adelaide from your capital city
- 1 night Adelaide 4* Grand Chancellor including breakfast
- Transfer from hotel to Adelaide rail terminal
- 2 nights abroad the Ghan from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum class including all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer to Darwin accommodation from rail terminal
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4*The Vibe Waterfront Darwin including breakfast
- 48 hour hop on/hop off Darwin city explorer bus pass
- Transfer from hotel to Fort Hill Wharf Darwin on morning of cruise departure
- 10 nights Kimberley Wilderness cruise on Coral Expeditions I from Darwin to Broome including accommodation in your choice of cabin or stateroom, all meals, house wine and beer with lunch and dinner, captain’s welcome and farewell drinks, all off ship expeditions (Mitchell Falls helicopter flight available at additional cost)
- Transfer from Broome port to Broome town
- 2 nights at Moonlight Bay Suites in a 1 bedroom Garden View Suite (first 10 bookings get free upgrade to 1 bedroom bay View Suite
- Afternoon sight-seeing tour in Broome including sunset nibbles on Cable Beach.
- Flight from Broome to your capital city
- Advertised ‘from’ price is based on travel in cabin on Coral Expeditions I and in Gold Class on the Ghan. Additional costs apply for travel in higher category staterooms and in Platinum class. Single prices available upon request.
- A minimum deposit of 20% of package price is required within 3 days of booking being made. A second deposit of $3980.00 will be due by 15 July 2018. Final payment will be due no later than 1 February 2019
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit cards. The following fees apply to credit card payments: All Visa and Master Card (issued in Australia) 1.95% Amex 2.75%. Flower Travel is fully compliant with the RBA and ACCC Rules Relating credit card surcharges. For International Cards please enquire. Fees include contactless debit card transactions.
- Airfares are with Virgin Australia and will be booked by Flower Travel in July 2018. Earlier departure to Adelaide and later departure from Broome is possible but must be advised at time of booking; a surcharge may apply. Flights with Qantas available at a surcharge. Once ticketed flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Names on flight bookings must match passengers’ photo ID.
- For operational reasons hotels in Adelaide and Darwin may be changed for a hotel of a similar standard.
All bookings are subject to standard BOOKING CONDITIONS