Kimberley Cruise & Kakadu’s Ancient Secrets
19 Day Package Holiday
4th to 22nd MAY 2019
Price From $13,332pp Twin Share
INCLUDES: RETURN FLIGHTS, ACCOMMODATION, CRUISE & TOURS
Discover the best of both worlds and experience Western Australia by land and sea on a once-in-a-lifetime outback cruise and land adventure exclusive to Kimberley Travel & Cruise.
You may also like our exclusive Kimberley Cruise & The Ghan Package.
CALL US NOW FOR THE BEST PRICES
Mainland Capital city to Darwin
Darwin Mantra Esplanade Hotel including Breakfast
Darwin Mantra Esplanade Hotel including Breakfast.
You may like to visit the famous Mindil Market this evening. (own expense)
Transfer & Cruise
Transfer to Fort Hill Wharf for your 10 Night Kimberley Cruise onboard Coral Expeditions 1 Darwin to Broome.
VIEW CRUISE DETAILS»
Transfer & Accommodation
Transfer to Moonlight Bay Suites.
Afternoon Sightseeing tour including sunset nibbles on Cable Beach
Home from Broome to your nearest Capital City.
Just Some Highlights
- Swim at Gunlom Falls overlooking Kakadu
- Indulge in a three course meal on Katherine Gorge
- Immerse yourself in WWII history at Adelaide River War Cemetery
- Stay in luxury accommodation at Cicada Lodge
- Climb Nourlangie for spectacular views over the National Park
- Learn about Aboriginal rock art at Ubirr
- Relax in luxury at Wildman Wilderness Lodge
- Cruise the Mary River on a safari cruise
- Get off road on the Marrakai 4WD track
- Cool off with a refreshing dip at Wangi Falls
- Enjoy picnic lunches in secluded locations off the beaten track
- Enjoy an exclusive Aboriginal cultural experience
- Canoe on Katherine River
- Take a dip at Mataranka Thermal Pool
- Experience the unique tidal phenomenon creates the Horizontal Falls
- Get up close to mighty 4-tier Mitchell Falls
- Experience thundering King George River and get in close to the soaring 80m high falls on a zodiac excursions
- Expert interpretation of Wandjina and Gwion Gwion Rock art
- Possible sightings of dugongs, sea turtles, humpback whales and rock wallabies
- See marine wildlife of sharks, turtles and rays at Montgomery Reef
- Optional scenic flight to Mitchell Falls (additional cost)
- Explore Hathaway’s Hideaway and the maze of sandstone caves
- Indulge in a drinks and canapes as you watch the sunset from the beach
- Cruise the Prince Regent River to King Cascades on a Xplorer tender
2019 Dates & Prices for Kimberley Cruise & Ancient Secrets Exclusive Package
|19 Days - Darwin to Broome including flights from your nearest capital city|
|Per Person||Twin Share|
|04 May to 22 May||$13,332pp|
|Prices are based on a Cabin. To upgrade:|
|Upper Deck Stateroom||$14,932pp|
Call 1300 197 351 for up to date availability.
- Flight to Darwin from your capital city
- 1 night 4 May Darwin Mantra Esplanade 4* including breakfast
- 4 night “Kakadu Ancient Secrets” small group tour of Kakadu and Katherine including 1 night Wildman Wilderness Lodge, 1 nights Mercure Crocodile Kakadu Hotel at Jabiru and two nights Cicada Lodge, Katherine. Includes breakfasts and touring.
- 1 night 9 May Darwin Mantra Esplanade 4* including breakfast
- Transfer from hotel to Fort Hill Wharf Darwin on morning of cruise departure
- 10 nights Kimberley Wilderness cruise on Coral Expeditions I from Darwin to Broome including accommodation in your choice of cabin or stateroom, all meals, house wine and beer with lunch and dinner, captain’s welcome and farewell drinks, all off ship expeditions (Mitchell Falls helicopter flight available at additional cost)
- Transfer from Broome port to Broome town
- 2 nights at Moonlight Bay Suites in a 1 bedroom Garden View Suite (first 10 bookings get free upgrade to 1 bedroom bay View Suite
- Afternoon sight-seeing tour in Broome including sunset nibbles on Cable Beach.
- Flight from Broome to your capital city
- Advertised ‘from’ price is based on travel in cabin on Coral Expeditions I. Additional costs apply for travel in higher category stateroom.
- A minimum deposit of 20% of package price is required within 3 days of booking being made. A second deposit of $3980.00 will be due by 15 July 2018. Final payment will be due no later than 1 February 2019
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit cards. The following fees apply to credit card payments: All Visa and Master Card (issued in Australia) 1.95% Amex 2.75%. Flower Travel is fully compliant with the RBA and ACCC Rules Relating credit card surcharges. For International Cards please enquire. Fees include contactless debit card transactions.
- Airfares are with Virgin Australia and will be booked by Flower Travel in July 2018. Earlier departure to Adelaide and later departure from Broome is possible but must be advised at time of booking; a surcharge may apply. Flights with Qantas available at a surcharge. Once ticketed flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Names on flight bookings must match passengers’ photo ID.
- For operational reasons hotel in Darwin may be changed for a hotel of a similar standard.
All bookings are subject to standard BOOKING CONDITIONS