The Ghan and Le Laperouse
18 Day Package Holiday
18 MAY to 5 JUNE 2019
Price From $16,977pp Twin Share
INCLUDES: RETURN FLIGHTS, ACCOMMODATION, CRUISE, TRAIN & TOUR
Discover the best of both worlds and experience Australia by land, sea and rail on a once-in-a-lifetime outback adventure exclusive to Kimberley Travel & Cruise.
You may also like our exclusive Le Laperouse & The Ghan Package.
CALL US NOW FOR THE BEST PRICES
Flights & Accommodation
Flights from Mainland Capital city to Adelaide.
One night Grand Chancellor Adelaide.
Depart Adelaide to Darwin aboard The Ghan, stopping at Alice Springs & Katherine. Gold Class twin cabin.
VIEW TRAIN DETAILS».
Transfer & Accommodation
Arrive Darwin. Two nights at Hotel Mantra Pandanas Darwin.
48 hour Hop On Hop Off Bus pass in Darwin. (optional day tours offered at own expense.)
23 May — 2 June
Transfer & Cruise
Transfer to Le Laperouse by Ponant for 10 night Kimberley Cruise. Darwin to Broome.
VIEW CRUISE DETAILS»
Transfer, Accommodation & Sightseeing Tour
Transfer to Moonlight Bay Suites Bay View Room. Evening Broome Sightseeing Tour.
Home from Broome to nearest Mainland Capital City.
Just Some Highlights
- The Ghan Adelaide to Darwin Journey
- Off train experience Alice Springs
- Off train experience Katherine
- Join our highly qualified local expedition team
- Enjoy regular Zodiac® outings & shore visits to get close to Kimberley nature
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
- Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
In Wyndham, enjoy one of the 3 complimentary excursions (subject to availability, on a first come first served basis in chronological order of booking:
- Ord River experience: navigation on the Ord River between Kununurra and Lake Argyle. You will have the opportunity to enjoy remarkable wildlife and stunning landscapes. The tour includes a simple buffet lunch served on a riverside camp.
- Bungle Bungle scenic flight: panoramic flight onboard a Cessna airplane from Kununurra to the Bungle Bungle massif. You will, in particular, fly over Diversion Dam, Carr Boyd Range or Purnululu National Park.
- El Questro experience: guided by an El Questro ranger, the tour includes an all-encompassing journey through Emma Gorge and Zebedee Thermal Springs. Take a mid-day break for lunch and end the full day with the Chamberlain River Cruise.
2019 Dates & Prices for The Ghan and Le Laperouse Exclusive Package
|18 Days - Adelaide to Broome|
|Per Person||Twin Share|
|18 May to 04 June||$16,977pp|
|Prices are based on a Cabin. To upgrade:|
|Prestige Deck 4||$18,278pp|
Call 1300 197 351 for up to date availability.
- Flights from your capital city to Adelaide
- One night in Adelaide at the Hotel Grand Chancellor
- Gold Service Twin Cabin with all onboard meals on The Ghan from Adelaide to Darwin
- Arrival transfer in Darwin
- 2 nights accommodation at Mantra Pandanas Darwin (alternate hotels available at an additional cost- please ask reservations for details)
- Hop on/hop off Darwin explorer bus pass
- 10 nights on board Le Laperouse in a Deluxe Stateroom with balcony and all onboard meals, drinks and excursions included from Darwin to Broome (Prestige deck 4 upgrade option available)
- Arrival transfer in Broome
- 3 nights in a Bay View Suite at Moonlight Bay Suites in a Bay View Suite (alternative hotels available at an additional cost- please ask reservations for details)
- Afternoon Broome sights tour
- Flights from Broome to your capital city (via Perth if no direct flight that day)
- Advertised ‘from’ price is based on travel in Deluxe Stateroom on Le Laperouse and in Gold Class on the Ghan. Additional costs apply for travel in higher category staterooms. Single prices available upon request – very limited single options. A minimum deposit of 20% of package price is required within 3 days of booking being made. A second deposit of $2000 per person will be due by 31 October 2018. Final payment will be due no later than 18 February 2019.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit cards. The following fees apply to credit card payments: All Visa and Master Card (issued in Australia) 1.8% Amex 2.75%. Flower Travel is fully compliant with the RBA and ACCC Rules Relating credit card surcharges. For International Cards please enquire. Fees include contactless debit card transactions.
- Airfares are with Qantas and will be booked by Flower Travel at time of booking. Once confirmed flights cannot be amended. Earlier departure to Adelaide and later departure from Broome is possible but must be advised at time of booking; a surcharge may apply. Once ticketed flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Names on flight bookings must match passengers’ photo ID.
- For operational reasons hotels in Adelaide and Darwin may be changed for a hotel of a similar standard.
All bookings are subject to standard BOOKING CONDITIONS