17 Day Kimberley, Kakadu & Arnhem Land Explorer
Discover the dramatic landscapes of the Kimberley and the beautiful Kakadu National Park.
Enjoy an adventure that showcases the breathtaking landscapes and abundant wildlife of the Northern Territory at their best.
2 Free Nights Accommodation With Every Cruise Booked
Day 1. Broome
Day 2. Gibb River Road, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek.
Day 3. Bell Gorge, Hike and Swim.
Day 4. Galvans Gorge, Manning Gorge, Drysdale River Station.
Day 5. Bradshaw (Gwion Gwion) Rock Art, King Edward River, Mitchell Plateau.
Day 6. Mitchell Falls, Helicopter Flight.
Day 7. Gibb River Road, El Questro Wilderness Park.
Day 8. El Questro Wilderness Park.
Day 9. Purnululu National Park, Echidna Chasm.
Day 10. Purnululu National Park, Piccaninny Creek, Cathedral Gorge.
Day 11. Ord River, Kununurra.
Day 12. Lake Argyle, Ord River Cruise.
Day 13. Nitmiluk National Park.
Day 14. Nitmiluk Gorge Cruise, Kakadu National Park, Yellow Water Billabong.
Day 15. Arnhem Land, Hawk Dreaming, Cannon Hill.
Day 16. Ubirr Rock Art, Darwin.
Day 17. Depart Darwin.
- Admire impressive Indigenous Wandjina and Bradshaw (Gwion Gwion) rock art
- Take an unforgettable helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls, as you take in the natural phenomena from above
- Discover the impressive sights of El Questro Wilderness Park, including soaking in the thermal Zebedee Springs
- After a day’s exploration of the Bungle Bungle Range, enjoy drinks as the sun sets over its striking beehive domes
- Cruise on Yellow Water Billabong, seeing spectacular landscapes and rich wildlife
This tour includes some longer, more challenging hikes over uneven terrain.
PLEASE NOTE: Weather may cause disruptions to itinerary, especially in remote locations. Tours at the start of the season are more susceptible to itinerary changes due to late seasonal rain.
- All-inclusive sightseeing experiences in up to 25 locations
- APT’s exclusive network of wilderness lodges
- Small group travel with a maximum of 20 guests
- Expert Driver-Guide & additional guides on selected walks
- Travel in a custom-designed 4WD vehicle
- All meals, sightseeing, national park fees and airport transfers
Departures / Pricing 2019
|Twin Share||Solo Trav.|
|May 4, 5, 13, 23, 26, 29||$11,695||$14,795|
|June 1, 10, 11, 18, 21||$11,695||$14,795|
|July 3, 3, 8, 20, 22, 27||$11,695||$14,795|
|Aug 6, 9, 11, 14, 16, 25, 28, 30||$11,695||$14,795|
|Sept 6, 15||$11,695||$14,795|
Call 1300 197 351 for up to date availability.