Broome to the Bungles
Enjoy the stunning landscapes of the beautiful and wild Kimberley region including a two night stay at Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge and a cruise through beautiful Geike Gorge.
CALL US NOW FOR THE BEST PRICES
Day 1. Arrive Broome, Gibb River Road, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek.
Day 2. Purnululu National Park.
Day 3. Purnululu National Park, Echidna Chasm, Mini Palms.
Day 4. Purnululu National Park, Piccaninny Creek, Cathedral Gorge.
Day 5. Purnululu National Park, Halls Creek.
Day 6. Geikie Gorge, Depart Broome.
- After a day’s exploration of the Bungle Bungle Range, enjoy drinks as the sun sets over its striking beehive domes
Moderate Activity Level – This tour includes mainly easy walks over uneven terrain, with some optional more challenging hikes.
PLEASE NOTE: Weather may cause disruptions to itinerary, especially in remote locations. Tours at the start of the season are more susceptible to itinerary changes due to late seasonal rain.
- All-inclusive sightseeing experiences in up to 10 locations
- Three nights at exclusive Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge
- Small group travel with a maximum of 20 guests
- Expert Driver-Guide & additional guides on selected walks
- Travel in a custom-designed 4WD vehicle
- 16 meals, sightseeing, national park fees and airport transfers
Departures / Pricing 2019
6 Days Broome Return
|Twin Share||Solo Trav.|
|Aug 1, 7, 21, 30||$3,995||$4,645|
Call 1300 197 351 for up to date availability.