Kakadu & Arnhem Land
2 Day Guided Holiday
(Tour Code FTAATKAL)
2 Free Nights Accommodation With Every Cruise Booked
Day 1: Darwin – Kakadu National Park
Day 2: Arnhem Land 4WD Adventure – Depart Darwin
This morning travel by 4WD vehicle into Arnhem Land and the Mikinj Valley. The spectacular scenery includes sandstone outcrops, escarpments, forests, floodplains and billabongs. You'll visit places inaccessible to most, including ancient rock art sites. Learn about traditional land ownership, bush skills, hunting, food gathering and bush tucker preparation. Most tours are accompanied by an Aboriginal guide. Return to Darwin, where your short break concludes.
Included Meals: Lunch As this Short Break concludes at 7.30pm, you may like to pre-book accommodation for tonight.
As this Short Break concludes at 7.30pm, you may like to pre-book accommodation for tonight.
Due to seasonal conditions this itinerary may change without notice.
- Kakadu National Park Ticket
- Lunch (2)
- Yellow Water Billabong Cruise
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Detailed and informative commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Return airport transfers- flight details to be provided 45 days prior to travel
Reasonable level of fitness required.
- Minimum child age 8 years
- Day 1: Nourlangie Rock 1.5km walk around the base. The walk has built in steps along the path.
- Day 2: Arnhem Land tour operates in 4WD vehicle with 20 seats.
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Jacket in cooler months
Dates & Rates 2019
Departures daily between 31 March 2018 – 29 November 2019
|Adult Twin Superior From||$865.00|
|Adult Single Superior From||$965.00|
National Park entry fee is included.
Call 1300 197 351 for up to date availability.
Superior - Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel
The indigenous owned luxury accommodation is uniquely shaped to represent Kakadu's most famous inhabitant, the saltwater crocodile. Relax in the recently refurbished rooms, unwind in your private courtyard, by the shaded outdoor pool or take in the landscaped interior garden view from the balcony.